CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Business, Economics and Commerce, 2023
Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the School of Business, Economics and Commerce Conference to be held at Kabarak University 23rd – 27th October 2023.
Theme: Empowering the youth through digital commerce
- To create a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas on youth empowerment through digital commerce.
- To provide a platform for intellectual exchange on the opportunities and challenges presented by digital commerce.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- Digital Skills in Finance
- Digital Skills in Human Resource
- Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- E-Supply Chain Management and Operations Management
- Digital Commerce in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Emerging and Cross Cutting Issues on Digital Skills in Business and Economics
- Digital Commerce and Agribusiness.
- Digital Commerce in Management Science and Strategic Issues
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issues of the Kabarak Journal of Research and Innovation (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 4th September 2023
- Full Paper submission: 29th September 2023
- Registration Deadline: 14th October 2023
- Conference Dates - October 23rd to 27th 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/busecomm
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students - KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants - KES 5,000
- International participants - USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid