CALL FOR PAPERS: Kabarak International Conference on Environment and Energy, 2023
Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the Environment and Energy Conference to be held at Kabarak University between 10th and 11th July 2023.
Theme: Sustaining Resource Utilization and Energy Efficiency
- To create a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas on contemporary issues of energy and environment
- To provide a forum for discussion on the impact of technology and innovation, national policies, national and global trends on energy and environment
- To provide for intellectual exchange on opportunities and challenges presented by new technological developments and innovations
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- Emerging issues and practices in clean energy management.
- Environmental management considerations for improvement of food security, health care, infrastructure and proper housing.
- Participatory natural resource management, including the impact of resource users association in the management of forests, water, and wildlife.
- Climate smart enterprises, climate finance and green economy for climate change adaptation.
- Carbon emissions reduction and energy use management practices.
- Emerging and cross-cutting issues in environmental and energy management.
- Environmental justice including sound environmental governance.
All submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission: 1st April, 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 25th April, 2023
- Paper Acceptance and Notification: 22nd May, 2023
- Registration Deadline: 20th June, 2023
- Conference Dates: 10th - 11th July, 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/ceet
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants: KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid