CALL FOR PAPERS: Kabarak International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Theology and Family
The Department of Theology in the School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences invites submissions for the International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Theology and Family which will be held on 19th October 2023 at Kabarak University.
Theme: Paradigm Shifts In Religion and Family In Post-Covid-19 Era
- To enable scholars, researchers, educational practitioners and students to share their findings on religion, Family and other contemporary issues.
- To help participants appreciate the vital role family plays in our contemporary society.
- To provide a forum for discussions on contemporary issues that affect family unit today.
- To discuss emerging issues that affect the youths and other people groups in Post-Covid-19 era
- To apply theological and biblical knowledge to bring desired results in societal living.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- The Effects of Post-Modernism on Sexuality and Gender
- Faith and Ethical issues in Contemporary Context
- Youth and Social media
- Emerging Issues in Christianity and other Religions
- Biblical Perspectives on Sickness and Suffering
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission: 11th August, 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 8th September, 2023
- Registration Deadline: 6th October, 2023
- Conference Dates: 16th - 19th October, 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/citf
Conference Fees :
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants: KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid