CALL FOR PAPERS: Conference on Medicine and Health Sciences, 2023
Kabarak University School of Medicine and Health Science calls for empirical works and case studies for presentation during the Medicine and Health Sciences Conference that will be held on 22nd and 23rd June 2023.
Theme: ‘Linking Industry and Academia to Strengthen Healthcare Delivery and Health Innovations’
The conference seeks to:
- Foster collaboration and networking among healthcare professionals, researchers, educators, and policy makers from around the world.
- Explore and share cutting-edge research and developments in healthcare.
- innovative approaches to healthcare that can address the challenges of a changing world.
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas that can lead to improvements in healthcare outcomes and systems.
The conference will feature five tracks that focus on key areas of healthcare innovation:
- Biomedical Research and Technologies
- Global Health and Public Health Security
- Healthcare Management, Policy and Financing
- Medical Education and Training
- Nursing Practice and Reproductive Health
- Human Nutrition & Non communicable Diseases
- Health Research Ethics
- Health Informatics and Data Analytics
All submissions will be peer-reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Medical Pharmaceutical and Allied Sciences (KJMPS) which will be charged separately. https://journals.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/kjmps
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/mhsc - Conferences 2023
- Abstracts submission - 15th April 2023
- Full paper submission - 25th April 2023
- Paper acceptance notification - 30th April 2023
- Registration deadline - 5th May 2023
- Conference dates - 22nd and 23rd June 2023
- Kabarak University undergraduate students - KES 1,000
- Kenyan participants - KES 5,000
- International participants - USD 100
Conference mode (Hybrid)