CALL FOR PAPERS: Conference on Mathematical, Pure and Applied Sciences Conference, 2023
Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the Mathematical and applied sciences conference to be held at Kabarak University between 10th and 11th July 2023.
Theme: Bridging the research gap through basic and applied sciences
- Provide a platform for dissemination of research findings amongst peers.
- Create a forum for discussions on the modeling of materials using current computational techniques.
- To provides a forum for discussions on characterization and modeling in physical sciences.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- Research in Actuarial Science and modeling
- Research in Statistics and Statistical modeling
- Research in Mathematics and Mathematical modeling
- Research in Computational Modeling of materials
- Research in the Characterization of materials
- Trends in experimental Chemistry and modeling
- Trends in Biological Sciences
All submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission - 25th March 2023
- Full Paper Submission - 25th April 2023
- Paper Acceptance and Notification - 22nd May 2023
- Registration Deadline - 20th June 2023
- Conference Dates - 10th - 11th July 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/mpas
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students - KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants (Certificate, book of abstracts, meals, stationary) - KES 5,000
- International participants - USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid