CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences, 2023
Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the Humanities and Social Sciences conference to be held at Kabarak University 18th October 2023.
Theme: Leveraging paradigm shifts in Socio-cultural and Environmental Change and adaptation in the Post Covid19 era.
- Creating Opportunityamong all cultures to generate new knowledge based on practice and values.
- Creating a platform for innovative ideas and approaches to practice, policy and research that encourage further collaborations across disciplines.
- Provide participants with an overall view of research in humanities and social sciences in the 21st century.
- Share insights into the role of interdisciplinary approach on conducting research in humanities and social sciences.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- History: Shifting paradigms in Social Change and adaptation in the Contemporary Society.
- Geography: Climate Change , Food Security and Economic Development
- CRE: Christ in the Age of Science and Technology.
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 4th September 2023
- Full Paper submission: 29th September 2023
- Registration Deadline: 14th October 2023
- Conference Dates: 18th October 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/ichss
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants: KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid