CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Psychology and Mental Health
Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the psychology conference to be held at Kabarak University on 19th October 2023.
Theme: Paradigm Shift in Research on Mental Health Issues in Post-Covid Context
- Provide a platform for dissemination of research findings amongst the peers.
- Create a forum for discussions on emerging issues on psychology and mental health.
- Share insights into the role of interdisciplinary approach on conducting research in psychology and mental health.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Mental Health
- Mental Health of Children and Young People
- Work Place Mental Health
- Politics and Mental Health Provision
- Emotions and Related Psychological Processes
- Psychology in Schools and Mental Health
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 4th September 2023
- Full Paper submission: 29th September 2023
- Registration Deadline: 14th October 2023
- Conference Dates: 19TH OCTOBER 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/icpmh
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants (Certificate, book of abstracts, meals, stationary): KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid