- Abstracts should be between 300 - 500 words caputiring the essence of the work (background, problem, objectives, methodology, outcomes and recommendations)
- Full papers of 3,000 - 4,000 words(5-6 pages) should be prepared in Times New Roman Font 12 and spacing 1.5 and should outline the aims, content and conclusions and include Key words (5 max), Sub-Theme, Title, Authors' Name, Affiliations, Email Address, and Telephone Number of the Corresponding author.
- Posters: The poster should provide a consise summary of the background, problem, objectives, methodology, results, discussions and recommendations of the study. A4 size ( 11.7" x 8.3") or (11.7" by 11.7") or within that aspect ratio, proportionally formatted and the submission MUST either be in PDF, Powerpoint or Publisher file formats.
- Footnotes and References: Footnotes should be kept to a minimum, numbered consecutively and placed together at the bottom of a page. References to publications should be placed in the text in parenthesis (last name, year) and alphabetized at the end of the article in a standard recognized format.
- Tables and Illustrations: Tables should be numbered in Roman numerals and given specific titles at the top. Tables should not be enclosed in a grid, but be given the top, bottom and subheading borders only. Other illustrations (e.g. figures) should be numbered in Arabic numerals and carry specific titles at the bottom. Tables and figures should be placed in series at the end of the paper, not in the text body. Only tables and figures referred to in the textshould be presented.
- Submitting an Article & Responding to Review
Conference Presentation PowerPoint Template
- All conference presntations will be made using the PowerPoint Template provided here -> Conference Powerpoint Template
- The number of slides should not exceed 20
- The presentation should provide the following sections; background, problem, study / project objectives, literature, methodology, results. discussions, conclusions and future work